Happy 1st December lovelies! Today marks the start of my most favourite time of the year; I love decorating my house with all sorts of christmas sparkle,getting plans into place for the coming weeks and of course choosing gifts for my friends and family.
Whilst browsing through tons of websites for jewellery and watches, I've been keeping a note of items that I think would be perfect to buy for a special lady in your life, be it your girlfriend,mum, sister, cousin etc... so I thought I'd share with you some of my ideas and links to where you can find each piece if you are in need of some inspiration...
1. VisVires Chesterfield TimePiece (£110)- How beaut is this?! I'm all about the classic simplistic look when it comes to watches so this one really caught my eye when I stumbled across VisVires on Instagram. I think this watch would be perfect for any fashion conscious lady who loves accessorising those OOTD's!
2. Alex Monroe Rose Gold BumbleBee Necklace (£165)- I am in love with this little bee necklace! I have a growing collection of insect jewellery (sounds weird I know) so this caught my eye when browsing the Liberty website. Insect jewellery is very popular at the moment, it was something that originally came about in Victorian times and thankfully is making a comeback!
3. Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining Bracelet by Ellie Ellie (£23) For the optimistic lady in your life! I would so wear this and when having a crappy day it would remind me to stay positive and happy.
1. Mirabelle Onyx Circle Necklace (£45)- This necklace is dreamy and I think it would be great as a finishing touch to a simple daytime look or to add a bit of sparkle to a night-time party outfit.
2.Lola Rose Dakar Gold Tone Ring (£50) Ohh how cute is this ring- perfect for those who love a bit of hand bling.
3. Gold Rigid Cuff (£5.99) This could be an ideal stocking filler for cuff lovers out there! I like the detailing of the embossed pattern surrounding the black decorative bead.
I don't think brooches get as much love as they should do nowadays; in the past they have been the must have accessory to finish off an outfit, so here are a few of my favourites.
1. Diamantè Sparkle Leaf Cluster Brooch (£18- buy one get one half price) Ideal for adding a bit of fanciness to any winter coat this season.
2. Susan Caplan Vintage 1950's Trifari Brooch (£165) This gold plated brooch is so glam! It would work really well on a winter coat or across a collared shirt to add an interesting touch.
3. Accessorize Pearl and Crystal Flower Brooch (£8) Looking for a little gift for a friend? This cute little flower brooch would be ideal as a token gift at such a good price!
I hope you've enjoyed having a browse through some of the jewellery bits I've found; jewellery is such a nice gift to give at xmas and if I was to receive any of these pieces I'd be thrilled. It just goes to show, you don't have to spend loads of money to find a lovely gift for your special lady as these are all very reasonably priced!
Over the next few weeks I've decided to do mini gift guides to help anyone struggling to find presents so expect to see guides on xmas presents for kids,boyfriends,foodies,gin lovers and many more!